You want your children to realize their potential and become everything they can be. You want to set them up to succeed.
You want them to learn how to think for themselves because one day they will move on to responsible adulthood and possibly become great leaders or powerful innovators.
Children are inspired to think at The Montessori House Day School.
Your child will gain:
- An excitement and joy in learning
- Autonomy as a learner
- Organizational skills that establish effective learning strategies
- A solid learning foundation in language, math, sciences, and the arts
- Comfortable and productive peer relationships
- A healthy body through education, exercise, and nutrition
- An awareness of the environment and one’s place in the world
- A strong sense of ethics and character
Ehrlich Book Fair
Upper Elementary – Standardized Testing
Memorial Day – NO CLASSES
“The teachers and administration are in tune with my child’s specific needs and academic growth. My child is extremely intelligent and the teachers have developed special curriculum to keep her engaged while learning.”
“The school focuses on allowing children to retain their creativity in addition to learning traditionally required skills.”
“I love the fact that each child is allowed to and encouraged to learn at their own pace. There is no limit to how much they can learn.”